2021 Youth Summer Camps
TCRC’s rowing camps are designed to teach and improve fundamental rowing technique, mental aspects of racing & training, and overall strength & flexibility.
Registration in 5 Steps:
1. Review the weeks available below.
3. Register on iCrew, club code tcrc.
5. Pay online here.
Payments are due to be officially added to the iCrew roster and be able to participate.
Dates and Weeks:
Week 1: June 15-19 (Tues - Fri and Sat this week due to the Junior team unloading boats Mon)
Week 2: June 21-25
Week 3: June 28-July 2
July 5 - 9 week OFF for the July 4th Holiday
Week 4: July 12 - 16
Week 5: July 19 - 23
Week 6: July 26 - 30
Location: 771 SW 28th St, Palm City, FL 34991
Inclement Weather Policy: If there is inclement weather which prevents the team from rowing on the water or exercising on land outside of the boathouse, we will cancel the session. There will not be a make up session and no refunds.
SAFETY FIRST, some rules for campers:
1. If your child is displaying any sings of illness they are NOT permitted to attend the session until completely healthy.
2. Campers MUST wear a mask or neck gaiter to the session which they will have up over their nose and mouth while on land. Once the camper gets in the boat OR when they get to their workout station, they may take the gaiter down.
3. NO congregating in the boathouse.
4. One person in the bathroom and shower room at a time. Come ready to row in clean light clothing.
5. Wear a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, long sleeved sun protection shirt, tighter shorts or spandex, socks and sneakers.
Focus: An introduction to rowing fundamentals in sculling and land training. Increase endurance, strength and mental focus.
Monday - Friday
Arrive at 7:55 am, 8 - 10:30 a
Choose any combination of weeks. Payment is due by the first day of camp.
1 week: $150
2 weeks: $285 (5% off)
3 weeks: $423 (6% off)
4 weeks: $558 (7% off)
5 weeks: $690 (8% off)
Full Camp 6 weeks: $819 (9% off)
Multiple kid discount if both kids are participating in the FULL CAMP OPTION: (only one discount allowed)
2 kids use code SUMMER2 for 5% off
3 kids use code SUMMER3 for 10% off.
*The kids must be from the same family.
**Refunds will only issued for injury or for family emergency and will need to be approved by the Head Coach by emailing Stefanie Falkner at firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering using the google form don't forget:
1. Download iCrew Rowing app and click this link to register, using TCRC as the club code.
2. Make a profile for the rower, completing all fields. At least one parent will need to make their own profile so they can have access and receive communication from the coaching staff.
3. Your rower will be added into the weeks they have registered.
4. All new rowers, parents must complete the liability the waiver.
5. All medical concerns need to be brought to the coaches attention.
What to Bring/Wear?
Mask or Neck Gaiter
Reusable Water Bottle and if you own metal water bottle cover it with a sock to protect the boat from damage.
Wear light colored fitness clothes, tight spandex shorts (not loose fitting)
Running shoes, socks
REMEMBER TO EAT BEFORE CAMP